The Avila Beach Farmers' Market runs Fridays from 4pm - 8pm, April 7, 2017 - September 29, 2017.
The Farmers' Market is located on the Avila Promenade in downtown Avila Beach, directly across from the beach. The Market features fresh local produce, food booths provided by local restaurants, and live entertainment. This is a popular event during the summer months, and is often attended by hundreds of locals and visitors.
Please note that due to Health department regulations, dogs are not allowed on the promenade during the Avila Beach Farmers' Market.
- April 7, 2017 - Boombala (Reggae)
- April 14, 2017 - Bobby Santa Cruz Band (Rock, Dance)
- April 21, 2017 - Blue Dogz (Blues, Rock)
- April 28, 2017 - Steppin' Out (R&B, Dance)
- May 5, 2017 - Tommy Lee & The Portigees (Classic Rock)
- May 12, 2017 - Soundhouse (Rock)
- May 19, 2017 - JD Project (Rock, Soul)
- May 26, 2017 - Dave Aguallo (Classic Rock, Country) Memorial Day Weekend
- June 2, 2017 - Guitar Circus (Acoustic Covers)
- June 9, 2017 - The Mighty Croon Dogs (Blues, Classic Rock)
- June 16, 2017 - Monte Mills & The Lucky Horseshoe Band (Western Swing)
- June 23, 2017 - South 65 (Country, Rock)
- June 30, 2017 - Nightly Irie (Reggae)
- July 7, 2017 - Cuesta Ridge (Americana)
- July 14, 2017 - Babylon Rockers (Reggae)
- July 21, 2017 - Matt Cross & The One Night Band (Pop, Rock Covers)
- July 28, 2017 - Mezcal (Latin, Rock)
- August 4, 2017 - Burning James & The Funky Flames (Classic Rock, Dance)
- August 11, 2017 - Dave Aguallo (Classic Rock, Country)
- August 18, 2017 - Ricky Montijo & The Mojitos (Soul, Latin Funk)
- August 25, 2017 - Resination (Reggae)
- September 1, 2017 Mama Tumba (Multicultural) Labor Day Weekend
- September 8, 2017 - Force em' Band (R&B, Classic Rock)
- September 15, 2017 - Unfinished Business (60's pop covers)
- September 22, 2017 - Steppin' Out (R&B, Dance)
- September 29, 2017 - Boom Bala (Reggae) Last Farmer's Market
Live Music Calendar
Stop by Croma Vera's tasting lounge during the Farmers' Market on Fridays, and receive 10% off a tasting, glass of wine or bottle purchase. Be sure to bring this coupon with you. We're located at 445 1st Street, directly across from the downtown Avila Beach parking lot.
You can take the free Avila-Pismo trolley to the Market. Trolley riders get a $1 Market Buck. Trolley hours during the Avila Farmer's Market are 4pm - 9pm. You can locate the trolley using the Transit Tracker system. Just text your trolley stop number found on the Transit Tracker sign at every stop to: 805-541-4782 and an arrival time estimate will be sent to your phone. You can download the 2017 Trolley Schedule to find the stop times.
Parking is $6 at the surface lot in Avila Beach.
Transportation & Parking
- Port San Luis Harbor District
- Avila Beach Community Services District
- South San Luis Obispo County Sanitation District
- Pacific Coast Farmers' Market Association
- Custom House